When I make this recipe, I usually quadruple it because it is such a favorite, and it lasts for a few days in the fridge stored in an airtight container. This lighter alternative has been adapted from a Cooking Light magazine, and has been a favorite that my mom started making years ago.
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese- Kraft
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise (or low-fat)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste- optional
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 garlic cloves
- Combine ingredients and mix well. Toss with romaine lettuce, fresh grated Parmesan cheese, and croutons, and enjoy.
For a delicious chicken Caesar salad, I toss romaine lettuce with the dressing. Then add extra sprinkles of Kraft Parmesan cheese and croutons, and toss again. Then top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese and grilled boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced. Add some fresh ground pepper and enjoy.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese- Kraft
- 1 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste- optional
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 4 garlic cloves